The Marita Golden Literary Fellowship seeks to mentor literary talent from undergraduates at Howard University who demonstrate a talent in creative writing by offering:
- a public reading with an honorarium,
- a starter library of books,
- mentorship from a network of established authors,
- and a paid internship in the Spring semester.
Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
Email email@example.com to RSVP for this session.
Interested undergraduates may apply by doing the following:
- Prepare a one-page cover letter, addressed to the Selection Committee, detailing how this opportunity would assist you in your career aspirations.
- A current resume or CV
- A writing sample (any genre, under 5 pages)
- Contact information for a reference (someone who can support your interest in writing)
Email a PDF document with all application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, November 5, 2021, at 11:59 p.m.
Finalists will be contacted for an interview via video conference.
If you have any questions related to this opportunity, please email email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: This opportunity is only open to Howard University students.