Marita Golden’s Writing Workshops:
“The workshop with Marita was simply the best workshop I have ever taken” C.G.
How to Sell Your Book
Location: Thurgood Marshall Center 1816 12th Street N.W. Wash D.C. 20029
This intensive day-long workshop will answer the most frequently asked questions about the publishing industry and how to get your book published. Among the topics to be covered:
- How to Write a Query Letter
- How to Write an effective “pitch” for your story
- How to find the right agent
- How to Write A Book Proposal
- Why self- publishing is gaining acceptance
- The truth about writers, publishers and money
- Discussion of and critique of participant’s projects will be a part of the workshop, as well as writing exercises.
Workshop Dates and Times
Click for our current events calendar
Cancellation policy: If enrollees are unable to attend the workshop, a course credit will be issued to be used for the same class at a later date. If workshop is cancelled by workshop leader, the class will be rescheduled.